June 7, 2013 – Rehearsal dinner @ 7pm
You will need to get to the CTC Ferry dock at Cousins Island by 6:30 in order to make the start of the Rehearsal Dinner.
If you want to come earlier, plan to catch one of the CTC Shuttle Ferries to the Island (schedule below):
– The last ferry that will get you to the island in time departs at 6:30pm
– Please bring $15/person for roundtrip ferry fee. You will pay on the ferry. Cash or check only
– If you like, you can purchase your tickets online at http://www.chebeaguetrans.com/Online-Tickets.html and save $5 by purchasing in advance ($10/person roundtrip). The printed receipt is your pass.
If you are driving:
– Plan to arrive at the CTC ferry Route 1 parking lot at 5:50pm
– You can find GPS directions by using 1 Thomas Drive, Cumberland, ME 04110 which is directly across from the parking lot
– The shuttle buses from the parking lot to the ferry depart thirty minutes before the ferry takes off. There is no guarantee you will make the ferry unless you are at the Satellite Lot FORTY minutes before the ferry departs.
– Parking is $15 per vehicle per day. Tell the bus driver when you arrive that you are staying for 2 nights. Cash or check only
– If you purchase online (http://www.chebeaguetrans.com/Online-Tickets.html) in advance, you can save $5. The printed receipt is your pass.
If you do not have a car:
– Contact a local cab company
AB Cab – (207) 865-2222
Freeport Taxi – (207) 865-9494
Classy Taxi – (207)865-2222
ASAP Taxi – (207) 791-2727
Alliance Cab – (207) 653-3409
ABC Taxi – (207) 772-8685
– Direct them to Wharf Road, Yarmouth, ME 04096; they should be able to drop you off a short distance from the dock
– Please leave yourselves plenty of time. Ferry leaves promptly at 6:30pm
– CTC Ferries have a reduced schedule on Sunday. Please see schedule above to plan your return.
– If you drove and parked at the Route One lot there will be a shuttle waiting to take you back to your car
– If you did not drive, please let us know so that we can arrange a taxi to meet you at the Ferry dock